Weil Baby includes glass baby bottles, safe plastic BPA free baby bottles, sippy cup and bottle brushes and covers.
What makes these bottles and sippy cups special:
- patented venting system that works effectively to reduce colic
- made from toxin-free, BPA-free ultra-safe Tritan plastic and glass
- bottle starts as a baby bottle, but change the teat and add a handle and it becomes a sippy cup
- made in the USA
- focus on reducing carbon footprint in manufacturing, recyclable packaging and products
Read reviews on Weil Baby: Essential Baby from Australia; Cool Hunting; Momgadget
Browse the full Weil Baby range at Biome.
Dr Weil is a world-renowned leader in the field of integrative medicine. He is founder of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, author of numerous books, columnist for Prevention and TIME magazines and a frequent guest on Larry King Live and Oprah.
Dr Weil explains "every product and every manufacturer that licenses my name is actively engaged in making the world better for all of us. Through these ethical business practices I hope to encourage the transition from a consumptive economy to a restorative one. A restorative business is one that provides a valuable product that a sustainable world needs, displacing unsustainable products in the process. I personally make nothing from products to which I license my name. I donate all of my after-tax profits from royalties from sales of Weil Baby products directly to the Weil Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting integrative medicine through training, education and research."
How the AirWave™ Venting System works:
- Threads on both the ring neck and the bottle securely connect the nipple assembly to the bottle.
- Sealing ring on the nipple seats in the bottle neck and positions the nipple in the correct orientation.
- Four protrusions within the bottle neck provide a means for air to enter the bottle
- The flexible inner ring of the nipple rests against the inside surface of the bottle neck. This allows air to flow into the bottle but prevents fluid from leaking out
- NOTE: The patented AirWave venting system is designed to work with a moisture lock. Adding moisture to the inside of the nipple prior to attaching the nipple /ring combination to the bottle will assure a smooth fit and prevent leaking. The AirWave system will work without adding moisture, however extra care should be taken to ensure the inner flange of the nipple does not stick or get caught on the top of the bottle. The ring should not be over-tightened. A snug “medium tight” application will allow for best venting results.