- Bright, high quality LEDs that overcome the common limitations of LED lights - Brightgreen LEDs are just like halogens (only better!)
- Products made to last - Today’s commercial giants thrive on creating products that have short life cycles and become obsolete within a few years after purchase. In contrast, Brightgreen’s products are designed to survive for more than 70,000 hours and last 15 times longer than other forms of lighting, such as halogen.
- Always sustainable - Unlike halogens and fluorescents, Brightgreen’s products are free from UV light, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium and all other heavy metals considered toxic to the environment. All components of Brightgreen’s products are fully disposable and recyclable, again reducing our environmental impact on the earth by not leaving anything behind.
For more information, please visit Biome LED light bulbs and Todae's extensive range of LED lights
- total light output of 720 lumens, the same as the average 50 watt halogen bulb
- compatible with most dimmers (see below)
- compatible with most transformers
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
- on average, pays for itself in two years residential use and one year in commercial use
- designed for the Australian market.